We are a full gospel, non-denominational growing church, where there is room for you! We exist to prepare people for the work that God has for each individual. We want to see you realize the plan of God for your life, empowered by the knowledge of who you are in Christ and His promises for you in His word. Each person who comes through our door is important to us. We know that you will be strengthened and encouraged by the practical teaching, heartfelt praise, and worship, and the friendly people around you.
If church is something new to you or, if you are a committed Christian who is looking for a place to mature in your faith, we want to help equip you with the knowledge of God’s will for your life, so that you can live in the victory Christ has provided.
Pastor Mark and Tasha
Lead Pastors of New Creation Church
Pastor Mark and Tasha are Senior Pastors of New Creation Church in Glenwood Springs Colorado. They are committed to equipping believers for their work of ministry both locally and worldwide. A spirit of faith and an evangelistic heart characterize all aspects of their ministry. They served in various helps ministry capacities for 10 years before assuming the pastorate in March of 1992. They have a heart not only to support world missions but to train and send missionaries to the nations and have planted two churches in western Colorado. Their solid Bible teaching is delivered with humor and creativity and causes spiritual truth to become reality in the lives of believers of all ages.
In 1981 God gave us a 3 part vision. This vision has been the catalyst for all that we have done with New Creation Church.
- To see every member of the church in their place.
- To see the glory of God.
- To possess the land that God has given us.
With this as our focus, the church has grown as an influence in our community and region. We have planted churches in Colorado and other countries of the world. We have sent missionaries and missions teams to preach the good news with a focus on people being saved and finding their place in the kingdom. We are privileged to be a part of NCC. We have a vision to see people all over the world to be set free by the glory of God and find their place in the body. We truly believe that what God did in Christ Jesus far exceeds any damage done to you by Adam’s fall!
Our mission is simple… LOVE, LIFT & REACH PEOPLE.
That’s what NCC is all about. We want to reach out to people with the love of God and lift them with the word of God. The church we see is exciting, full of life! When we love, lift and reach out to people we embody the heart of God. We believe that church was never meant to be boring or irrelevant, but a place full of people whose lives are being changed and made better by a relationship with God and each other.
Our Core Values:
It is about loving God and people!
- Family: Investing in individuals and families to create a community that reflects the character of God.
- Compassion: Connecting to the hearts and needs of people.
- Character: Living life by biblically moral standards.
- Communication: Defining expectations and building trust to develop people and eliminate chaos.
- People Development: Equipping people to fulfill their highest potential.
- Structure: Creating a firm foundation and framework to accomplish the vision.
- That there is one God, eternally present in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- That all have sinned and that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through the blood of Jesus Christ: that spiritual regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation; and that man is justified by faith in Jesus Christ apart from works.
- That the redemptive work of Jesus Christ provided healing for the whole man: spirit, soul, and body.
- We also remember the Lord’s death in the ordinance of the Lord’s Supper: His blood purchased our salvation and His broken body purchased health for us.
- In water baptism, by complete immersion, into the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus Christ, in the likeness of His death, burial and resurrection and that we should henceforth walk in newness of life.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling Presence the believer is enabled to live a godly life which manifests the fruit of the spirit; that a person baptized with the Holy Spirit will speak with new tongues; and that the gifts of the Holy Spirit as enumerated in I Corinthians 12-14 should be practiced and manifested in the church today.
- The Scriptures in the Old and New Testaments are the infallible Word of God, given to men by the inspiration of God and are the authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved to everlasting life and the lost to eternal judgment.
PASTOR MARK & TASHA
Lead Pastors of New Creation Church
Assistant Pastor & Worship Pastor New Creation Church
Youth and Young Adult Pastor New Creation Church
Pastor of Children’s Ministries New Creation Church
Assistant Pastor of Small Groups & Maintenance New Creation Church
Pastoral Care and Campus Pastor New Creation Church of Meeker
© 2021 New Creation Church | 44761 US-6, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601